CMS gives you the freedom to change the content of websites, Intranets or any web based system yourself, without requiring IT support.
As the business expands, the need to expand the web site and its web content also becomes stronger. After a certain threshold, managing content becomes troublesome as businesses has to manage their vision, objectives in all their content, make it search engine friendly while keeping it interesting and informative for the visitors. A Content Management System (CMS) like Joomla is built on a set of technical capabilities, business rules and procedures for publishing content on the Internet.
COMMERCE MINDS has got superior experience in corporate website development and content management systems (CMS). We not only uses top of the line software for managing content like Joomla but we also know what a search engine looks at and what visitors want from the website. Our Joomla based corporate website management / CMS application provides following features:
- Perfectly suited to meeting the site’s updating requirements, Joomla CMS provides you the following:
- Management of the site’s pages of content courtesy of a WYSIWYG component permitting the layout of the text, paragraphs, images, videos, Flash elements, links to other pages or documents (PDF, office, etc...), the creation of tables, layout templates (CSS), etc...
- Pages can be created without being published immediately or by setting the publication dates (start date and/or end date).
- Management of the properties and meta-tags of the pages that are useful for search engine listing.
- Multilingual management of pages, with the possibility of publishing a page either in all linguistic versions or in a particular language.
- Management of the website’s structure in tree view form, enabling rapid movement between pages. The addition, deletion, copying or moving of a page can be completed in a maximum of one or two stages.
- Management of page versions (history), with the option of deleting or returning to a previous version of the page. Each version is accompanied by properties such as the version author, the creation date, etc....
- A search engine internal to the CMS makes it possible to find pages on the basis of search criteria and to access their content rapidly.
- Management of users, groups (administrators, editors, validators...) and of the permission levels determining the functions authorised for each group.
- Automatic generation of a site map, directly interfaceable with Google, according to parameters defining, for example, the number of levels to be displayed, etc...
We have got experience in developing Corporate Websites and Content Management Systems for wide-range of businesses including the following: