- Domains must be a valid and already registered with another registrar
- Domains must be registered for at least 60 days and in unlocked status
- Transfers will succeed only if the Admin Contact information is up-to-date
- You must obtain an authorization code to transfer your domain to us
- Transfers will take between 5 and 7 days under normal circumstances
We can help you with a problem-free and quick transfer of your domain and hosting to us. For that you're requested to provide us Domain and Hosting Control Panels information with username and password. Our Admins will take care of the transfer process on your behalf.
Alternatively, you need to take following steps by yourself or ask your domain / hosting provider to do it for you.
- Unlock your domain
- Set your Domain's Admin Email to domains[at]commerceminds[dot]com
- Retrieve EPP code / AUTHORIZATION code of the domain and send it to us by email
- Let us know when you finish with the above steps and we will take care for the rest
Note: Make sure you have backup of your website before you start with domain transfer process.
If you are transfering-out your domain and web-hosting account from us to another provider, following are the steps:
- Submit a Support Ticket, mention what you want to transfer out (like Domain, Hosting, Website, or all)
- Honor Our Fees online or transfer to our bank account - the following as you choose:
$100 for Domain transfer-out (so we'll unlock the domain for transfer-out to a new registar)
$100 for Website transfer-out (to backup and restore on your new server) - new sever must have Apache & MySql running
Note: Make sure that your other provider taken backup of your website, email accounts and email data before you confirm us for transfer-out of your domain. We take no responsiblity whatsoever, in this regard until client has ordered our services with the fees mentioned above.